Sunday, July 6, 2008

Redoing the Room...

Hannah's new room...Lots of dots....

...and High School Musical

One of my biggest fears concerning preparing for Kaleb to come was repainting Hannah's hot pink room. We moved Hannah into our guest room/my office a couple of weeks ago, and I finally faced my fears and took her wallpaper down and repainted her room last week. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. A good coat of tinted primer and a thick coat of paint, and we are ready to go! Below are before and after pictures.



Hannah in her old room....Doesn't she blend in with the walls?


A close up of her border



Zach posing in Kaleb's newly painted room....Ahhhh, peace and serenity!






2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

OK -- so when, when????

Anonymous said...

I love your new room for your baby and he will love it too. Do you know when you all are going???