Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Difficult Week

Some weeks are just harder than others; aren't they? This past week was one of them. Hannah complained of a stomach ache all week. She did not have temperature or any other symptoms, so I do not know if it was due to tiredness, stress, or truly a little bug. To make matters worse, it was over 100 degrees most days last week. Because it was so hot, I picked the kids up from school on most days.

My week was also stressful. I had two big projects due for Monday and worked many hours past my 40 hour week. While I finished most of my work by Friday, I did have to work for a couple of hours this weekend. However, Hannah and I did squeeze in some shopping time too. We even stopped at PetCo to check out the animals up for adoption, but I'm just not ready yet for another cat. Tim and I also worked on the basement. It is amazing the amount of junk you accumulate over 14 years. I hope it doesn't take another 14 just to clean it out....

Perhaps it's just starting school (for all of us) and the fact that it's so hot. Regardless, I am looking forward to a much better week!

No comments: