Monday, June 9, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger

Okay, I've have been a terrible blogger this spring (and early summer). Hannah just informed me that it's been 5 months since I've blogged, and people were now going to her blog for updates instead of mine....I will try to be better.

So much has happened over the past 5 months, but I will highlight a few:

1. In Feb., Hannah got her braces off.



2. I started a new job as instructional manager for KC Distance Learning in April...and I LOVE it. I'm able to work with great people and get back to doing what I truly love...focusing on quality online instruction. In addition, although I have to travel every so often, I can basically do the work from the comfort of my home.

3. We vacationed at my parents' house in FL for spring break...and Dana and Meredith joined us! We had so much fun. We were able to go to the beach and visit with many family members. (It was Cousin Sasha's birthday.)



4. Hannah and Zach have successfully completed the 4th grade. Both were invited to join Jr. Beta next year. Also, Zach is participating in safety patrol and Hannah is working on the morning news show. I'm so proud of them!



5. Zach earned his high brown belt in karate and the best student award. He also completed a succcessful baseball season where he played on the Yellow Jackets team (assistant coached by his father).



6. Hannah made fabulous pieces of art, including paintings and figurines, from her art class this year. She also attended drama camp at the end of May. (Boy, was that her nitch!) :o)

7. AND...we got a referral for a beautiful baby boy at the end of April. He is currently 8 months old and he's healthy! (More on this later....)

No comments: