Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome Visitors and Red Belt Ceremony

On Wed. late afternoon, my brother-in-law and niece rolled into the driveway to stay with us for the night. They are moving to Lexington, Kentucky and were on their way up. It was a pleasure to see them and was extra special because they both arrived in time to see Zach's red belt testing.



My sister had a training retreat downtown on Thurs. and Fri., so the kids and I picked her up for dinner on Thurs. and walked around Atlantic Station. We went to the new H & M Store....Boy, was it crowded! It had fun clothes, but we did not buy anything. On Fri., she drove out to Loganville to spend the night with us before her journey up to Lexington to meet her family. Even though time was short for both visits, I LOVED seeing Scott, the baby, and her. I miss them terribly and hope to see them again soon.

No comments: